If you have a server with some space left, and want to help with making the openSUSE experience better for other users, become a mirror!
This is the download area of the openSUSE distributions and the openSUSE Build Service. If you are searching for a specific package for your distribution, we recommend to use our Software Portal instead.
Mirrors for virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm
- Filename: virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm
- Path: /repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/aarch64/virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm
- Size: 10K (10440 bytes)
- Last modified: Wed, 12 May 2021 22:18:16 GMT (Unix time: 1620857896)
- SHA-256 Hash: 6a7a659cb8402a505cfcb82bbe0b4f0e35ea30bb8950609a945acb4d3a347094
- SHA-1 Hash: 94b857e419ab26fb5069f3706300b02b5b134fb7
- MD5 Hash: e79640e8855c917303a43c30897b9995
- BitTorrent Information Hash: 40050b5ac0f2b94cd652fabf1f8347113a7b3970
List of best mirrors for IP address 18.104.22.168, located at 39.048100,-77.472801 in United States (US), network 22.214.171.124/14 (autonomous system 14618).
Found 2 mirrors which handle this country (US)
Found 3 mirrors in other parts of the world
- http://espejito.fder.edu.uy/opensuse/repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/aarch64/virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm (uy, prio 100)
- http://widehat.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/aarch64/virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm (de, prio 100)
- http://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/opensuse/repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/aarch64/virt-what-debugsource-1.21-1.1.aarch64.rpm (se, prio 100)